Words of Prophecy:
* To "love one another" means to continually seek My "best" for the one being loved - through a perfect obedience.
* An act of "selfishness" cannot "correct" an act of selfishness. Therefore, failure on one's part to "apprehend" My wisdom on one's behalf [before they act or speak to them] always constitutes breaking the commandment to "love one another".
"apprehend" - to grasp the meaning of; understand; perceive; Latin: "apprehendere" - to lay hold of;
* It is only as one obeys the "command" to guard their heart with ALL diligence that they shall have the "assurance" that they are indeed walking in love - and, thus, fulfilling My commandment to "love one another" [including their enemies] at all times. One can "never" walk in love based solely upon their "good intentions". For one to truly "abide" in love they must continually "allow" My Spirit to shed abroad "divine love" within their heart [Romans 5:5].
* One can in no way continually obey the command to "love one another" unless they first continually obey the command to love Me with their "whole" heart".
* If I have placed two of My children "close together" [divinely connected them for the purposes of My Kingdom] it is not that they might "derive" any form of soulish, fleshly comfort [soulish gratification; "outer" consolation] or security [dependence upon flesh and blood apart from Me for any reason - in a "spirit of self-sufficiency"]. It is for this purpose and this purpose alone: that they might "learn" to love Me with all of their heart, and "love one another" - and, in learning to love one another, learn to love all those who cross their path.
* The "covenant" made between two believers in Christ - and as a result of Divine empowerment [being divinely connected] - will be to do ALL things and say ALL things for the building up of one another - rooted and grounded in the desire [righteous motivation] to both speak and act from a "revelation" of My Word [Will]. Indeed, this is what it truly means to walk in obedience to My command for My children to "love one another" [at all times].
...."Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity [[love]!".... Psalms 133:1 The Amplified Translation
...."Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited [arrogant and inflated with pride]; it is not rude [unmannerly] and does not act unbecomingly. Love [God's love in us] does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]".... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 The Amplified Translation
...."By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples [true sons and daughters], if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]"....
John 13:35 The Amplified Translation
...."Let everything you do be done in love [true love to God and man as inspired by God's love for us]. 1 Corinthians 16:14 The Amplified Translation
The more dealings one has with God in His faithfulness, mercy and patience [through the continual working of the Spirit of the Cross] the more they realize in the depths of their heart the importance of treating others in the same character and measure that He, in His great Love [and forgiveness], exercised [displayed] towards them. It is very important for EVERY Christian truly seeking first the Kingdom in this hour to enter into a deep and abiding revelation of what "true" Covenant-relationship [first with the Father and Jesus and then with others] is all about [and what the "command" to "love one another" truly means]. For as they do, the flow of [divine] love between those in the remnant Church will be both unhindered and unlimited - THEN people both in the church at large and beyond will come to know [gain a revelation of and experience] what the Father intended all along as far as "true" Kingdom-relationship goes - on every level.